Have you decided to upgrade from your existing inkjet or ink tank printer to a better model? Perhaps, you have got the printer models in mind and are in a dilemma of choosing one.
The laser printers are gaining prominence when compared to the 3D printers or even inkjet printers that are expensive to maintain. The toner of the laser printer easily lasts for more than 1000 prints, depending on the model. It’s perhaps the main factor for upgrading to the laser printer.
However, with so many options, it can be a tough call to find out the best multifunctional laser printer in India. We’ll help you out to pick the right one!
- Best Multifunction Laser Printers in India – 2021
- 1. Overall Best Laser Printer: HP Laserjet M1005
- 2. HP Multifunction Laser Printer: HP Laserjet Pro M1136
- 3. Multifunction Laser Printer with WiFi: HP Laserjet Pro
- 4. Best Under 15000 INR: Brother DCP-B7500D
- 5. Best Value for Money: Brother DCP-L2541DW
- 6. Canon Multifunction Laser Printer: Canon MF3010
- 7. Best Under 20000 INR: Brother MFC L2701DW
- FAQs Regarding Best Multifunction Laser Printers
Best Multifunction Laser Printers in India – 2021
1. Overall Best Laser Printer: HP Laserjet M1005
|Print Speed||14 pages/min|
The HP Laserjet M1005 Monochrome Laser Printer is one of the best multifunction laser printers in India. It can scan and copy documents. Not to mention, the scanner comes with a flatbed that keeps your papers in position.
This HP multifunction laser printer contains an input tray with a capacity of holding 150 pages as well as a 10 pages priority input tray is available. Adjusting the settings in the laser printer is a breeze with software provided that can guide you easily.
Using the software, you can crop, adjust, and rotate the content to be printed on the document—ideal for scanning old photographs too. There is an LCD display that comes in a 2-inch screen.
It comes with a decent print speed of 14 pages per minute, that suffices for both personal and official purposes. You will be delighted to know that it can print close to 5000 pages per month. Most of the laser printers come with the duplex print feature.
This is a handy feature that allows you to set and print your papers without much delay. It comes with a 600×600 resolution and also has a USB 2.0 connection. A wide range of print materials is supported by this laser printer ranging from labels, envelopes, cardstock, and others.
- The product comes with 12A toner that offers more prints than most available in the market.
- It requires less or no maintenance when compared to other printers
- The cost of print per page is comparatively low to other printers
- You can easily refill the toners, and they come at a low cost
- The build quality is excellent
- It is suitable for small businesses looking for a durable product
- The price factor is always there
- It has no wireless print feature
2. HP Multifunction Laser Printer: HP Laserjet Pro M1136
|Print Speed||18 pages/min|
The HP Laserjet Pro M1136 is another great option that is better than the HP Laser M1005. HP has always cemented its place in the laser printing technology, and this product is a solid proof of that.
This is a lightweight printer that offers you with very high-quality printing abilities. At 18 pages per minute, this printer comes with a massive output of 8000 pages per month that should suffice the needs of a large-sized organization.
This ensures that your work gets completed on time without hassle. Not to mention, it can also be linked to your PC or laptop with a USB 2.0 connection. The printer comes with a small build design that does not occupy too much space.
You can haul 150 sheets in the input tray on the flatbed scanner. With the auto on/off the technology, the printer can be turned on or off as and when you want. You can install the printer on your PC or laptop using the Smart Install.
Using this device, you are enhancing your printing abilities and scanning sensitive documents like photographs with immense precision.
- The printer can support 600 x 600 dpi resolutions
- It can print 8000 pages/month, suitable for a large organization
- It comes with a digital display of dual numeric
- It comes with auto on/off technology
- The installation is quite simple, and operations are smooth
- There is USB connectivity
- This is a reliable product
- It can give you black and white output only
- At times, the files appear too big for a mid-size DPS scan with 600/color
3. Multifunction Laser Printer with WiFi: HP Laserjet Pro
|Print Speed||20 pages/min|
|Print Volume||8000 pages/month Kg|
The HP Laserjet Pro is a wireless laser printer that is one of the most economical laser printers in the Indian market. The toners of the printer are compatible and come priced affordably.
The print quality is just fantastic with crystal-clear images and pictures, with a resolution of 600×600 dots per inch. You can set up the wireless connectivity yourself, through your laptop or smartphone as it’s a multifunction laser printer with wifi feature.
This is one of the quickest laser printers in the market with 20 pages per minute. You can access the printer using your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Using the printer is easy and comfortable. An exciting feature of the printer is the ability to copy both sides of the paper. If you’re someone looking for the wireless multifunction laser printer, go for this one.
Some of the supported formats include jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, and txt.
- This is a high-speed printing device
- The connectivity is simple and easy
- You can easily install the device in your home or office
- It comes with the wireless printing feature
- The printer allows you to print from your smartphone
- The control panel is simple to use
- The printing is in high resolution
- There is no cover on the paper tray
- The document feed is not automatic
4. Best Under 15000 INR: Brother DCP-B7500D
|Print Speed||34 pages/min|
|Print Volume||15000 pages/month|
The Brother DCP-B7500D with automatic 2-sided printing is a revolutionary product that comes with efficient features that call for effective printing. The toner comes much cheaper when compared to Canon and HP.
With a humungous printing ability of 34 pages per minute, your printing needs and requirements are met. The documents are beautifully printed with a resolution of 2400*600dpi. The toner of this brand is the highlight, as it comes with a yield of 2600 pages.
With the 250 pages large tray that come enclosed protected from dust, you can satisfy your printing needs. Finally, this is the best multifunction laser printer under 15000 rupees. You can print on both sides, saving loads of paper from going waste.
- The cost of the toner is cheaper than other brands in the market.
- The functionalities are excellent and reliable.
- The printer comes with additional features like duplex printing.
- The printer is lightweight and can be placed anywhere in the room.
- The product can be installed without supervision.
- It is ideal for home and office purposes.
- The scanner, at times, works slowly.
5. Best Value for Money: Brother DCP-L2541DW
|Print Speed||30 pages/min|
|Print Volume||10000 pages/month|
The Brother DCP-L2541DW is a wireless laser printer with Network & Auto Duplex Printing that comes with a decent speed of 30 pages per minute. You can complete your tasks and projects on time.
This is not a very large printer and can be easily placed in the corner of the room, and gets the work done in time. The toner of this laser printer comes with a multifunction center that has a yield of 2,600 pages.
You can easily connect to several devices like smartphones, tablets, and PC, with mobile printing and work on the go. Save paper using the 2-side printing ability. The wastage of paper is reduced drastically.
It comes with a warranty of 1year and offers you with a monthly capability of 10,000 pages.
- You can easily install the printer at home or in your office by yourself.
- The Brother networking administration tool enables you to print efficiently.
- It is a robust and portable device.
- It comes with a decent print speed that can help you save time.
- You can perform large printing tasks without hassle.
- The 2,600 inbox toner is one of the best in the market.
- It comes with an auto feeder that allows you to get printing done quicker.
- Some users felt that the wireless printing setup was slightly on the difficult side.
- The customer service is not up to the mark.
6. Canon Multifunction Laser Printer: Canon MF3010
|Print Speed||18 pages/min|
|Print Volume||8000 pages/month|
The Canon MF3010 is a power-packed laser printer. It comes with a compact design that lets you place it anywhere in your home or office room. The output tray is collapsible, and the folding input tray is portable.
Since it weighs only 10 kg, you can quickly move it around. The LCD display screen is clear and offers you the optimum ability to copy, scan, and print pages. The printer comes with a very high quality 9600 dpi resolution offering you fantastic copying and scanning abilities.
You can also store your files in the printer conveniently with its 64 MB storage. You can easily print up to 8000 pages per month using this device. With the ID card copy feature, you can now scan and copy ID cards without a problem.
You can also use the quick first print feature that offers you with B&W print in few seconds. The output can be received in several formats, including tiff, jpeg, bmp, and pdf. The laser printer has on-demand fixing that enables it to work quicker.
- It comes with an LCD display.
- The design is compact and lightweight.
- With 1200×600 dpi, you can be assured of high-quality documents.
- It has a memory of 64 MB to store files.
- The toner is easy to replace and compactible.
- It also works as a scanner and copier with high-quality scans of up to 9600 dpi.
- It comes with a cover for the feed paper to protect against dust.
- The printer is slightly on the heavier side.
- The machine makes more noise compared to other brands.
7. Best Under 20000 INR: Brother MFC L2701DW
|Print Speed||18 pages/min|
|Print Volume||8000 pages/month|
The Brother Solutions Centre MFC L2701DW is a highly reliable printer from the stable of Brother who is giving reasonable competition to HP and Canon. Brother is known to produce durable products, and this one does not disappoint.
The laser printer can print at 18 pages per minute, which is a good speed that can see your projects and work in a breeze. Though it weighs 14 kg, it feels quite light and sturdy to carry around. If you’re searching for the best multifunction laser printer under 20000 INR, this model is a great choice.
Having dimensions of 55.8 x 51.2 x 42.8 cm, you can place it anywhere in your house or office. Since it is a product from Brother, you are assured of a 1-year warranty along with excellent customer service.
The print volume of the printer per month is 8,000 pages, which suffice to meet the requirements of a large firm.
- This is a durable product.
- It comes with a decent speed of 18 pages per minute.
- The printer has 8000 pages yield in a month.
- The quality of the print is relatively excellent.
- The printing is done quite fast.
- They provide you with a 1-year warranty.
- It is heavy, may not be suitable for elderly people.
- The software is slightly difficult to understand.
FAQs Regarding Best Multifunction Laser Printers
The best rated multifunction laser printer is the HP Laserjet Pro M1136. The HP Laserjet M1005 model is also a force to reckon with. HP has been a pioneer in the laser printer manufacturers in India. However, other brands like Canon and Brother give it a close competition.
The average cost of a good laser printer should be around 15,000 INR. Laser printers come priced anywhere from 10,000 INR to 20,000 INR. Of course, you have printers that can cost you most than 20,000 rupees.
Well, it depends on your requirements. If you want to use personally, then printers ranging from 10,000 rupees to 20,000 rupees should suffice. However, if you are looking for a reliable and durable product for your small business or office purpose, then you can opt for 20,000 ones onwards.
Several factors can have an impact on your purchase of the laser printer online. Few of them are – paper tray capacity, automatic feeding, borderless printing, Wi-Fi, printer speed, and of course, the quality of the print. However, the above list ensures that all of these factors have been taken into consideration when ranking them. You can contact their customer support if you have problems when installing them.
Generally, customer support of laser printer brands can be average. However, manufacturers like HP and Canon provide above-average customer support. Using their toll-free number, email, and contact address, you can avail of their services.
Typically, new users find it quite easy to install and set up the laser printers. Even if you have never handled a printer before, you can work on it. When you are not very sure about the installation process, then you can have the technical personnel do it.
A laser printer is your best printing companion. You hardly feel the effort or frustration, when compared to the ink cartridge. You can take as many scans as you want, without compromising on the quality. Do not forget to review the print speed, the paper tray capacity, borderless printing, automatic feeding, and Wi-Fi connectivity before making your decision.
It is safe to say that a laser printer is economical, efficient, and gets the job done for you to enhance your productivity. With multi-color and black & white to choose from, you can make your decision depending on the requirement.
Once you have purchased the top multifunction laser printer, you do not have to run around for quality prints for your project or work.