Apple Cider vinegar, in folk knowledge, is said to have many benefits in its raw, unfiltered form like helping with digestion, weight management, acne, dandruff, arthritis ache, etc. Some non-health uses of the solution also include it being used as a disinfectant or a cleaner. Therefore, it is not surprising that there is a huge market of consumers looking to buy the product daily.
However, nowadays, there are too many variants of the natural remedy that cure to be purer than the last. Therefore, it becomes tough for consumers to figure out which one to spend their money on. To help with this, here is a list and detailed reviews of the most popular version of this product available in the market under the banners of various brands.
- Top 10 Best Apple Cider Vinegars in 2020
- 1. Best For General Use: WOW Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2. Most Organic Product: Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3. Best In Health Quotient: HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar Combo
- 4. Best Runner UP: St. Botanica Usda Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5. Cheapest Of All: American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6. Sinew Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7. Best For Weight Loss: NutrineLife Pure and Natural Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8. Best Overall: NourishVitals Apple Cider Vinegar
- 9. Most Versatile Product: Zenith Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10. Best Value For Money: Nutriherbs Natural Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- FAQs Regarding Apple Cider Vinegars
- 1. Which brand of apple cider vinegar is the best?
- 2. How much weight can you lose drinking apple cider vinegar?
- 3. What are the side effects of drinking apple cider vinegar every day?
- 4. What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
- 5. What is apple cider vinegar made of?
- 6. What are the uses of apple cider vinegar?
- 7. Can one wash their hair with apple cider vinegar?
- 8. What can be the side effects of using apple cider vinegar on your hair?
Top 10 Best Apple Cider Vinegars in 2020
1. Best For General Use: WOW Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Size/weight of bottle: 750 ml
- Recommended serving: 30ml
- Claims: anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-glycemic
- Main ingredient (claim): real juice of finest Himalayan Apples
- Method of consumption (as recommended by brand): Mix one spoon with one glass of water/ fruit juice
The WOW Raw Apple Cider Vinegar claims to be the product of the finest Himalayan apples. If the recommended serving of thirty milliliters or one tablespoon is intact, then the average packaged product lasts about two months.
The claims by the company include the product having numerous health, wellness, and beauty benefits. It helps in dealing with acne, causing healthy weight loss, and helping with weight management. One can also add two teaspoons of honey for extra benefits in the recommended dosage. It can also balance the ph level of your skin and help with hair loss, dandruff, and acne.
Similar to other products with health benefits, there is no magical solution. A healthy diet and lifestyle that includes sleeping and regularly exercising needs to be maintained. The apple cider vinegar contains ‘live mother’ or the raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized form that is visible through threads in the solution. While other companies offer 500ml of bottles, this one comes with a capacity of 750 ml.
The look of the bottle is also very presentable, and if comfortable, one can keep it in a visible kitchen space. Some customers have claimed online that they have received diluted versions of the product, but most seem satisfied with the quality.
It is a family-friendly product that acts as a cure for several problems. The apple cider vinegar helps ease arthritis, control blood sugar, and prevent urinary tract infections, and clear stuffy noses.
- Made from finest Himalayan Apples
- Family friendly and healthy
- Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized form
- The 750 ml bottle
- Helps in curing several health problems
- Some customers have reported receiving diluted potions.
2. Most Organic Product: Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Size/weight of bottle: 349 gm
- Recommended serving: Use as dressing as per taste
- Claims: Rich in enzymes and potassium, promotes digestion and ph balance, helps remove body sludge toxins
- Main ingredient (claim): Organically grown apples
- Method of consumption (as recommended by brand): Use as dressings for salads, veggies, even popcorn in some cases!
The Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar first started being sold on Amazon in 2017. In this short time, it has become so popular that it was number 9 in Bestselling healthcare and personal products. It was also number 2 in weight management products. The contents can be consumed similarly like others, with warm water or honey.
However, the company offers innovative methods of consumption. Thus, it refreshes the mundane routine for fun and healthy drink. Swiping The Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar for your normal vinegar will be a healthy change. It is perfect for dressing on salads, snacks, or boiled vegetables for your daily cooking.
This apple cider is made from organic apples, as the company claims. It is an added benefit due to the absence of artificial tampering to the source ingredient. The certifications for this product include the Non-GMO certificate and the Kosher certificate. Prospective customers will also be glad to know that it is processed and bottled according to USDA guidelines.
There are several health benefits the brand boasts. It helps maintain healthy skin, helps promote youthfully, healthy bodies, Soothes irritated skin, and relieves muscle pain from exercise.
- Reputed certifications for quality assurance.
- Product of Organic Apples
- Extra recipes and consumption ideas
- One of the top ten best sellers
- Standard healthy benefits
The packaging is not impressive, requires changes to be appealing
3. Best In Health Quotient: HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar Combo
- Size of bottle: 500 ml
- Recommended serving: 10 ml
- Claims: loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, acetic acid, enzymes, potassium, magnesium, calcium and copper
- Main ingredient (claim): Apples and honey
- Method of consumption (as recommended by brand): Mix 10 ml with honey and a glass of water
The HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar Combo offers a variety of combinations to choose from. It comes in variations like the unflavoured and the honey version of the vinegar. The recommended serving of this particular product is about three times lesser than its competition. Hence, the 500 ml packaging is a cogent choice, quantity-wise.
The aesthetical design of the bottle focus on the functionality than the ornamental appeal. Its interesting part is that the vinegar, in one of the versions available, comes pre-mixed with honey. The brand claims that the health benefits increase since it automatically loads with several beneficial ingredients. It comes with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, acetic acid, enzymes, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and copper.
However, despite the claim of added honey, consumption suggests mixing honey additionally. That may make one wonder why the brand is not completely confident of its product and mixing. In terms of certification, prospective customers would be glad to know that all HealthViva products, including this one, are manufactured in an ISO and FSSAI certified facility that is also GMP certified.
When it comes to claims of health benefits, the brand claims that the product helps in weight management, boosting immunity and energy, and helping ease digestion. While most regular reviews from customers online are positive, some have claimed to have received a foul-smelling product.
- The flavored version of the product comes pre-mixed with honey
- The minerals and vitamins are present in the product
- It is manufactured in ISO and FSSAI certified facility
- Great for weight, immunity, energy, and digestion
- Smaller dosage size assures longer shelf life
- Some customers claim to have received a foul-smelling product
4. Best Runner UP: St. Botanica Usda Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Size of bottle: 500 ml
- Recommended serving: 5-10ml
- Claims: Loaded with potent antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A, B complex vitamins, bi flavonoids, acetic acid, enzymes and minerals.
- Main ingredient (claim): naturally fermented Himalayan juice
- Method of consumption (as recommended by brand): Use as a salad dressing or drink with honey and water
The St. Botanica Usda Organic Apple Cider Vinegar claims to be a certified vegan and all-natural product. For those who seek health verification, GMP, ISO, and FSSAI certified facility to manufacture the product. The best part about this product is that it uses the raw, unfiltered, pure, natural, unpasteurized mother of vinegar.
Most of the brands recommend consuming their products either mixed in warm water or honey. Some only offer the product as a dressing for a snack or salad. However, the St. Botanica Usda Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is a perfect choice in any form of consumption. The brand also recommends other use of the vinegar that most brands don’t. For example, St. Botanica recommends their Apple cider vinegar being used as an all-purpose cleaner to fight stains and unnecessary chemicals that have found their way to your home.
They also recommend cleaning your vegetables and fruits, to rid them of any unnecessary pesticides and germs that have found their way into your food. The company claims that it is full of antioxidants like vitamin E, vitamin C & vitamin A, vitamin B complex vitamins, acetic acid, bi flavonoids, minerals, and enzymes. The health benefits mentioned by them are an improvement in energy and immunity, better digestion, hair, and scalp care, and help with bad breath.
- Vegan and 100% Natural product
- Manufactured in a GMP, ISO, FSSAI certified facility
- Multiple-uses including consumption and cleaning
- Multiple methods for consumption
- Come with potent antioxidants like vitamin E, vitamin C & vitamin B, complex vitamins, acetic acid, bi flavonoids, minerals, and enzymes.
- The multi-purpose nature of the product could mean that one particular use has not been paid too much attention to.
5. Cheapest Of All: American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar
- Size of bottle: 473 ml
- Recommended serving: Spoonful
- Claims: made with 100% natural products and no synthetic food additives
- Main ingredient (claim): Water and apple juice from concentrate
- Method of consumption (as recommended by brand): salad dressing, antiseptic, disinfectant
The American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar is available for a lot more than the regular health benefits that generally apple cider vinegar follow. The manufacturers also claim that it works as an antiseptic and disinfectant. The product size, which is 473 ml, is even lesser than the usual 500 ml packaging, which makes it an odd and impractical quantity.
The taste of the American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar isn’t exactly something that consumers vouch for. But the company elaborates the reason is that unlike the competition, they do not add any form of added flavor.
The health benefits claimed by the manufacturers aren’t superficial. They follow the general list of benefits like helping with dandruff, helping manage weight, aiding in weight loss, helping soothe skin, etc.
Despite only being sold since 2017, the product is number 23 on Amazon’s list of bestsellers in the weight management category. It entails that previous customers who have used it have been extremely satisfied with it. What is also important for consumers to know is that The American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar is manufactured in the United States. Hence, the health standards of that particular country are obligatory to follow during the manufacturing process.
- Antiseptic and disinfectant
- 100% natural products, contains no artificial chemicals
- Standard health benefits
- One of amazon’s bestsellers
- Might be purer than that other brands
- The serving size at 413 ml is super impractical.
- Serving size: 350 ml
- Preservative: No
- Brand: Sinew
- Packaging: Plastic bottle
- Flavour: Sour
Extracted from the highest quality apples, from the Himalayas, this apple cider vinegar the product of ‘apple puree.’ It is a raw, filtered, and unpasteurized substance. This apple cider vinegar from Sinew is claimed to be 100 percent freshly made with all the natural substances. This one-stop solution to all the problems is a great boost to all your health needs and problems.
Made from all the necessary minerals, healthy vitamins, and rich in antioxidants, this product is a great deal when it comes to your health. While there are many uses of this tonic, it is mainly consumed and has a great effect on the process of weight loss in your body. Along with this, it also controls the sugar level of your body. The vinegar can be a good option for people who wish to keep diabetes in check. It prevents the spike of insulin level in the body, which in turn reduces the craving of sugary and sweet substances.
Adding to this, the vinegar from Sinew balances the pH level of our body. It further prevents any disease like flu or any stomach illness. Apple cider vinegar promotes a healthy heart by reducing the cholesterol level of the body. It offers flexible methods for consumption in a routine lifestyle.
The use of this particular apple cider vinegar is beneficial for your hair as well. It is a fantastic option for people suffering from dandruff. The anti-fungal anti-bacterial property of this thing helps from getting rid of dandruff, thereby leaving hair frizz-free and smooth. You can use it as an anti-deodorizer. Add this to a little water and spray it in and around your room for a fresh vibe.
You can also use it on your feet if they tend to have a bad odor. Add it to your salad and make the most delicious dressing. Next comes the ACV present in the apple cider vinegar, which acts as a great cleanser. It helps in removing pesticides and another chemical present over your fruits and vegetables.
- Good for weight loss
- Effective results in dandruff
- Controls hair fall
- Maintains odour
- Free from chemicals
- Sour in taste
- Date of expiry and manufacturing not mentioned
7. Best For Weight Loss: NutrineLife Pure and Natural Apple Cider Vinegar
- Serving size: 500 ml
- Preservative: No
- Brand: NutineLife
- Packaging: Plastic bottle
- Flavour: Sour
Crafted from the freshest apples straight from the Himalayas, this natural apple cider vinegar is a must-have for all your needs and requirements. The benefits of consuming this product are similar to other standard apple cider vinegar. For regular and effective use, try using this product in your everyday diet. It guarantees improvement with a disciplined, daily use.
Though this product doesn’t have the best fragrance or taste, it has a great after effect, which one can witness after prolonged use. It tastes very sour, and the smell is pungent, which a good sign and shows the authenticity of the tonic. The vinegar is edible for people of all ages and gender. It is one of the mothers of apple cider vinegar. Thus, it is an ideal choice for weight loss, glowing skin, and healthy growth of hair.
For people suffering from the problem of constant hair loss, it is one of the natural remedies. Start consuming the NutrineLife Pure and Natural Apple Cider Vinegar every day and you will see a massive change in your hair and skin. All you need to do is add a few drops to water and make a diluted solution. Apply this diluted solution to your scalp, and you are good to go. The nutrients from the vinegar will nourish your scalp giving a healthy hair growth while the anti-bacterial property will stop the growth of any fungal substance like dandruff.
From all the health benefits this tonic gives, there are a few points that make it even more authentic and great to use. First, all the ingredients in the product are clinically proven. The product is well tested and then put out to market. Second, it contains all-natural substances and no artificial substance. Third, this is gluten-free and free from any allergen. Fourth, this product has approval by the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India. Lastly, it is manufactured to the strictest GMP standards and contains no GMO.
With a long list of health benefits and the authenticity of the product, it has made to the list of best apple cider vinegar available in India.
- Helps in weight loss
- A healthy alternative for skin
- Can be used in salad dressing
- Antimicrobial properties
- Natural product
- Creates a black substance after reacting with some other material
- Pungent smell
8. Best Overall: NourishVitals Apple Cider Vinegar
- Serving size: 250ml
- Preservative: No
- Brand: NourishVitals
- Packaging: Plastic bottle
- Flavour: Sour with a little tint of apple
NourishVitals is known for its organic and healthy food products. They are distinguishable due to their packaging, high quality of the product, and the minimal cost they offer. Apple cider vinegar is another add on to their bestseller product of healthy food items.
Apart from all the health and beauty benefits that this product serves, this is suitable for your everyday use. The packaging of the product is impressive. It is a slim and long bottle, which can fit in at any place very easily. The structure is very convenient to hold as well as carry around with its compact design.
This apple cider vinegar is advised to be consumed a day thrice for the best results. Add 3-5 ml in a glass of water and consume it early in the morning, mid-morning, and mid-afternoon. It not only gives a boost to your health but also helps in soothing the sunburns. Also, a very good source of energy and immunity because of the powerful alkalizing effect that it causes to your body. Adding this to a salad can also do wonders.
The tonic is unprocessed and still has the mother-factor intact. Hence, the combination of apple cider vinegar and different vegetable and herbs is the best you could offer your skin and health. All the natural ingredients when gets into your body, it makes a huge difference.
It is one of the purest forms of vinegar you can find. The key ingredient it contains is the undiluted, unpasteurized, unfiltered, and the raw form of vitamins and minerals available. Since it contains no preservatives or additional flavors, the taste might not be very good. This product is justifiable in 3 words as Natural, Quality, Experience.
The natural ingredients used are still in their purest form even after multiple processing. Its quality is very high since all the key ingredients are natural products. Experience comes with time, and NourishVitals is one of the oldest food product companies. One prominent thing observed while using this apple cider vinegar is that it helps in attaining a full stomach. That means you avoid overeating and binging on food all day long.
- 100% natural
- Contains mother of ACV
- Stops from binging and overeating
- No preservatives
- Attractive and convenient packaging
- Lumps found in vinegar
- Smells rotten
9. Most Versatile Product: Zenith Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
- Serving size: 500ml
- Preservative: No
- Brand: Zenith
- Packaging: Plastic bottle in a carton box
- Flavour: Sour
Most of the people are well aware of the use and benefits of apple cider vinegar. But it is important to know what is the main difference between the regular vinegar used and the apple cider vinegar. Apple Cider vinegar is a production of the juice from freshly crushed apples and fermented in a long process.
It contains several useful enzymes and bacteria which have a beneficiary purpose in our everyday life. Zenith nutrition provides you with the best product directly from the fresh Himalayan apples.
It is tailored in a way that you get to achieve a healthy body with glowing skin. The best part about the apple cider vinegar from Zenith is that it contains the “mother” of vinegar. In the process of giving you the best, the brand has made it a point that they do not lose the integrity and the nutritional value that it should serve. Also, the apples and other ingredients are not over-processed so that they do not lose the healthy vitamins and minerals from it.
Talking about the packaging, it does have a very attractive and good made. The red and white theme with a dripping apple designed on the outer pack is great to showcase the purpose. Inside it comes a transparent plastic bottle which holds the actual tonic. Though plastic is not the best material for storage, the pricing makes it justifiable. This spill-proof bottle has a comfortable design and is easy to carry. Also, the outer packaging contains all the necessary information about the product.
Next up is the fragrance and the taste. Is has a very strong vinegar-like smell, which is what you could expect out of it. The taste is sour for the obvious reasons that it is natural, vinegar, and fermented. It is always advised to consume it by diluting in a little amount of water for a good and long-term effect.
Since the taste is not the usual one, it might take time to develop it and get used to it. The color is light brown, and on dilution with water, the color might be a little more on the lighter shade. With all the benefits, this product from zenith comes in quantity and a very good price, making it to the list of the bests.
- Attractive packaging
- Information is given on the bottle label
- Controls odour
- Used as a detox mask
- Good to regulate sugar content
- Strong fragrance
- Stored in a plastic bottle
10. Best Value For Money: Nutriherbs Natural Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Serving size: 473ml
- Preservative: No
- Brand: Nutriherbs
- Packaging: Plastic bottle
- Flavour: Sour
The apple cider vinegar served by Nutriherbs is a pack of 2 bottles. While other brands serve a single product at the price where this brand is serving two bottles, it is a marketing tactic as this ACV is advised to be consumed two times a day for effective use and results. For a better result, consume it half an hour before your meal diluted in a glass of lukewarm water.
Furthermore, the packaging of the bottle is again plastic, which is not the best material to pack a healthy and natural product. It claims to have added no preservatives or any other harmful substance. This 100% natural product might contain some addons. It is evident during shaking as the tonic produces a little leather-like substance over the top layer.
Along with this, for every 10ml served, it contains 2.31Kcal energy, 0.49g of carbohydrate, 0.18g sugar, 0.35mg of VitaminC, and 4.35mg of potassium. All these specifications are mentioned clearly over the packaging. The company pays attention to the fact that consumers should know every detail of the ingredient in the product manufactured.
Its bottle is quite small in size compared to other products, which makes it very compact to carry around. Also, the safety instructions mention it clearly to not consume it directly without any dilution.
With a note on this, the products used in the process of making this apple cider vinegar are all-natural as well as vegetarian. There is no non-vegetarian or artificial product in the tonic. From the nutritional fact to the use of apple cider vinegar, cautions, and the steps to use, everything is mentioned on the outer label attached to the bottle. The date of manufacturing and expiry date also have their respective imprints on the bottle.
Infused with the mother, this product is a great deal for all the health benefits and concerns. The color of the tonic is not as brown as the other apple cider vinegar looks like. But since the products used and the process of manufacturing is different from others, it might vary a little bit, which is quite justified. There is no mention of its usage other than oral consumption, avoid using this product otherwise. It is a good alternative for everyday consumption or even using it as a salad dressing.
- Good results for weight loss
- Not very acidic
- Not very pricey
- Used as a salad dressing
- Convenient packaging
- Not 100% natural
- Cannot be used otherwise except oral intake
FAQs Regarding Apple Cider Vinegars
1. Which brand of apple cider vinegar is the best?
Some of the best brands that make apple cider vinegar are St. Botanica and American Garden. These brands are closely followed by Zenith Nutrition and Nutriherbs natural. These brands have established their reputation in many years by providing high-quality apple cider vinegar.
2. How much weight can you lose drinking apple cider vinegar?
Studies have shown that if you consume 1 tablespoon, which is the equal of 15 milliliters, of apple cider vinegar daily, then you can lose close to 2.6 pounds or 1.2 kg. You can experience a decrease in 0.7 percent body fat.
3. What are the side effects of drinking apple cider vinegar every day?
Nothing in excess is good, and the same goes for apple cider vinegar. One can experience enamel loss, loss of bone density, and skin burns by drinking apple cider vinegar. Those with sensitive digestive issues can also face a burning sensation in the stomach.
4. What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is known for many benefits. Some of its major health benefits are it lowers our cholesterol levels. It improves the digestive system and improves our skin by clarifying it. It is also very helpful in reducing weight by burning fat.
5. What is apple cider vinegar made of?
Apple cider vinegar is a vinegar that is made by fermenting apples. It is composed of a number of ingredients such as pectin, calcium, pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamin C, and other micronutrients. The main ingredient of apple cider vinegar is water which makes for close to 90 percent of the liquid.
6. What are the uses of apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is used for many things, from washing hair to clearing skin. It is most frequently used in recipes such as salad dressings, soups, and other hot drinks. It is also a very popular preservative.
7. Can one wash their hair with apple cider vinegar?
Yes, apple cider vinegar has been used to wash hair for ages. You just have to mix some of the apple cider vinegar with water and spritz it in their hair. After keeping it on your hair just rinse it with water. This simple step will make your hair shiny and smooth.
8. What can be the side effects of using apple cider vinegar on your hair?
Even though apple cider vinegar has been frequently used to beautify hair, its excessive use can cause harm to your scalp and hair if it is used in excess as apple cider vinegar is very acidic in nature. Its excess use can cause hair breakage and roughness.
On a healthy note, apple cider vinegar has great health and skin benefits which do not have any replacement for it. While it has the potential for utilization as a medicinal purpose for reducing hair fall or fighting dandruff, it is equally beneficial for other skin and health contents. These products that have made it to the list of best apple cider vinegar available in India is due to several factors into consideration.
From the natural ingredients used, to the packaging and the health benefits, everything holds importance to make it to such a list. Also, these products are shortlisted on customer reviews and their high degree of satisfaction.