Everyone has started their Diwali Shopping with Amazon’s Great Indian Sale 2019. We have one more amazing way for you to save money – “Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card”. If you have already got the card, get started right away with additional special discounts on your card.
If you DON’T have the card, we recommend you apply immediately. Based on past Diwali sales, Amazon has always run multiple festive sales leading up to Diwali and you will be able to leverage the sale.
This article provides you all the details you need about this card and how you can make the most of it.
- What are the regular benefits of this card?
- What are the special “Amazon Great Indian Sale” offers currently running?
- If I don’t have the card, IS there any offer for applying for the card?
- What are the eligibility criteria for the card?
- What is the spending limit?
- How do I apply? How long will the application process take? How soon can I apply and receive the card?
What are the regular benefits of this card?
- 5% cashback (as Amazon Pay Balance) for Amazon Prime Members on Amazon.in shopping on all physical product purchases
- 3% cashback (as Amazon Pay Balance) for Non-Amazon Prime Members on Amazon.in shopping on all physical product purchases
- 3% on flight bookings, recharges and bill payments
- 1% on all other transactions
- All cashback is unlimited.
- No Joining Fees or Annual fees
- Lifetime free card
- No surcharge on fuel purchases
- No Cost EMI – Always available on purchases above Rs. 3000/- for 3/6-month tenure
- Contactless card for easy payments
What you don’t get
- No reward points on EMI transactions
- No Airport Lounge Access
What are the special “Amazon Great Indian Sale” offers currently running?
You get a 5% Instant Discount in addition to cashback above (for purchases between 29th Sep to 4th Oct).
If I don’t have the card, IS there any offer for applying for the card?
Amazon has a special limited period offer running for applying to their Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card. This offer ends on Sep 30th 2019. It might extend because of Diwali Season.
- For Prime customers, apply and get Rs. 700 back instantly
- For Non Prime customers, apply and get Rs. 600 instantly.
- Get upto Rs. 4200 on flight bookings (for prime customers)
- Get upto Rs. 3600 on flight bookings (for non prime customers)
What are the eligibility criteria for the card?
The card is only available to customers in the following cities. Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam.
The process requires you to complete basic e-KYC. You will need to provide documents related to address proof, photo ID and earnings.
What is the spending limit?
Typically, we have heard that the spend limit is upwards of Rs. 4 Lakh. (This could be different and there is no official confirmation of this from the bank or Amazon). When we tried it out, we got a limit of Rs. 5 Lakh.
How do I apply? How long will the application process take? How soon can I apply and receive the card?
Once you apply for the card here, it is a simple process that collects your number and address. A sales executive will reach out within 48 hours and collect your eKYC documents and typically closes in another 48 hours. The physical card will take another 7 days to dispatch, however, once your card is approved, a digital copy of the card will be available on your ICICI app, so you can start spending during the Sale immediately.